I can’t get enough of these Little Flowers lately, so of course I used them for mother’s day cards this year! That was actually the reason I originally bought them, but they’ve been the perfect thing for so many other cards too.
I debated adding a banner to the bottom of the second card too, but it seemed like it might be too much. Looking at it now I think it would’ve been fine, but I like it simple too.
- Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow petite paper pack
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Cilantro, Guava, Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Mermaid, Blue Jay, Sugarplum, Peacock Feathers, Ground Espresso, Chocolate Bar, Black Licorice
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Garden Border
- Black Soot distress oxide ink
- Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners and Wavy Sayings
- Lawn Fawn Jalapeno ink
- Misti stamping tool
- Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Window die