With multiple weddings coming up, I had the opportunity to make another fun wedding card. This one features cute birds from Lawn Fawn:
I originally made this without the oval in the background and it just didn’t work. It needed something more, so believe it or not I pulled up the cake and was able to add the oval and then re-glue the cake down.
I like how it turned out! I think it’s cute, and I always like it when I can pair elements from separate stamp sets together and have it look like it all matches.
- Shellebrate paper pack from Spellbinders
- Double Stitched Frames from Honey Bee
- Celebrate With Cake die from Spellbinders
- Happy Wedding stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn (for the birds atop the cake and the inside sentiment)
- Copic markers
- Nuvo crystal drops in Simply White (for decorating the cake)
- Little Bundle stamp set from Lawn Fawn (for the birds holding the banner)
- Bunting Border die cut from Lawn Fawn
- Fancy Edged Ovals from Spellbinders
- Fog cardstock from Lawn Fawn